Understanding the Medicare choices and knowing the costs are just the starting point. The goal of this course is to help guide you to make the proper decisions and identity which programs are most suitable for you.
You do not need to go at this alone, but by first educating yourself to go down the right path.
By the end of the class, you will be able to solve the Medicare maze and craft a healthcare in retirement plan.
What You’ll Learn
- How could my income affect my monthly Medicare premiums?
- Do I need to sign up for Medicare Part A and B if I’m still working?
- How can private insurance help me with the costs of Medicare?
- How do I avoid the coverage gap with Part D drug plans?
- What if I have health coverage at work and work until 70?
- What are Medicare Part A,B,C and D?
- Do I have deadlines to enroll and what are the important dates?
- Many physicians won’t accept Medicare… how do I find a plan that will work with my physicians and doctors?
Free Course Tuition and Workbook
Medicare & You is delivered in a classroom style format in 90 minutes or less and comes with a workbook and class materials.
Retire Ready Academy instructors are licensed and trained financial professionals. Medicare & You course does not promote or endorse any specific product or company, and no selling is allowed. Medicare & You is an education course for general, non-commercial, education only and are not intended to be construed as tax, legal, or financial advice. Course attendees should seek professional advice from their financial or tax professional before applying strategies taught or discussed in the course.