FREE 2 Night Retirement Workshop @ KU Edwards Overland Park
August 1st & 8th (Tuesday)
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
August 3rd & 10th (Thursday)
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
This workshop is designed for those 50 and up, who are looking to develop a comprehensive retirement
plan. The topics and subject vary from traditional retirement planning, strategies to maximize Social
Security Benefits, how to start managing taxes in retirement now and create tax-free income, impact of
bear markets and investment strategies near or in retirement.
Retirement Masterclass is delivered in a classroom-style format in a total of 4-4 1/2 hours (broken up
into 2 nights) or less and comes with a workbook and workshop materials.
This workshop is not an annuity dinner seminar; this is a Retirement Workshop with a four-hour time
commitment. You will leave with the knowledge and confidence to make better financial decisions in all
areas of your retirement.
In this workshop
you will learn:
- How to claim your Social Security benefits in a tax-friendly manner.
- Know what mistakes to avoid when working with an advisor.
- Determine if ROTH Conversions fit inside of your plan.
- How to factor in market volatility and stress test your retirement plan.
- Strategies to consider if you want to potentially increase your monthly net income in retirement.
- Retirement investment strategies in or near retirement
- How to create a bucket plan strategy with your investments and use dividends in or near retirement
- Develop a tax-efficient income withdrawal plan for your retirement.
BEST Building (Room 135)
12604 Quivira Road
Overland Park, KS 66213
Investment advisory services offered by duly registered individuals through CreativeOne Wealth, LLC a Registered Investment Advisor. CreativeOne Wealth, LLC and MOKAN Wealth Management are unaffiliated entities.