Our Social Security and Taxes In Retirement class is the flagship of Retire Ready Academy. The class is 2 and ½ hours of jammed-packed information covering strategies to truly MAXIMIZE your benefit, plus uncovering tax efficient retirement planning strategies.
The class was put together to allow the attendees to gain a better understanding of how the program works, coordinate spousal and survivor benefits, possibly reduce taxes, and optimize your individual benefits.
Getting the Social Security answer is the single greatest income decision for most households.
By the end of the class, you will have a better understanding of the Social Security puzzle and know that meaning of “Not when, but how”.
What You’ll Learn
- How to qualify for benefits and spousal benefits
- Learn how your benefits will be taxed
- Working while you claim benefits
- Issues with claiming early
- Ideas and strategies to optimize your benefits around your assets and income streams
- Obtain the much-needed information to possibly reduce taxes and maximize your benefit
- Build a tax efficient income plan
- The 3 Tax systems you will face in retirement
- Why ROTH Conversions and Tax Planning can help “Maximize” your benefits
Free Course Tuition and Workbook
Social Security & Taxes In Retirement is delivered in a classroom style format in 2 ½ hours or less and comes with a workbook and class materials.
Retire Ready Academy instructors are licensed and trained financial professionals. Retirement Masterclass does not promote or endorse any specific product or company, and no selling is allowed. Retirement Masterclass is an education course for general, non-commercial, education only and are not intended to be construed as tax, legal, or financial advice. Course attendees should seek professional advice from their financial or tax professional before applying strategies taught or discussed in the course.