Retirement masterclass is a retirement workshop that covers all areas of retirement planning.
Retirement Masterclass is a retirement workshop that covers the three main areas of retirement planning. This workshop is designed for those 50 and up, who are looking to develop a comprehensive retirement plan. Traditional retirement “planning” consists of a stack of statements, a diversified pie chart and social security benefits. This workshop will show you how to create your own 21st Century Retirement Plan.
Retirement Workshop Description
This 4 hour workshop (broken up into 2 nights) provides retirement information for those aged 50 and up. The topics and subject vary from traditional retirement planning, strategies to maximize Social Security Benefits, how to start managing taxes in retirement now and create tax-free income, impact of bear markets and the importance of bucketing your retirement savings. Attendees will increase their awareness of the overall risk in the markets, as well as why pre-retirees could face a higher tax bracket in the future. It is not designed to give specific solutions to individual needs.
This workshop is not an annuity dinner seminar; this is a Retirement Workshop with a four-hour time commitment. You will leave with the knowledge and confidence to make better financial decisions in all areas of your retirement.
Retirement Masterclass was designed to provide you with tools and strategies that will allow you to build a comprehensive retirement plan and commit to “getting smart” about key elements on your plan. It will show you how to build and keep your wealth with advanced tax and investment planning. By the end of the Masterclass, you should be able to:
- Understand the importance of comprehensive retirement planning.
- Strategically claim your Social Security benefits in a tax-friendly manner.
- Develop a tax-efficient income withdrawal plan for your retirement.
- Know the difference between fiduciary and non-fiduciary.
- Develop your own bucket strategy with your investments.
- Know what mistakes to avoid when working with an advisor.
- Determine if ROTH Conversions fit inside of your plan.
- How to factor in market volatility and stress test your retirement plan.
- Strategies to consider if you want to potentially increase your monthly net income in retirement.
- Retirement investment strategies in or near retirement
- Individuals who are recently retired or retiring in the next 15 years
- Majority of your retirement savings are in tax deferred accounts, and you are worried about future taxes in retirement
- Your retirement plan consists of a diversified portfolio, a social security statement, and a “Naked Investment Plan”
- Individuals wanting to increase their financial literacy and create their own comprehensive retirement plan… (Income Plan, Investment Plan, and Tax Plan)
- Investors seeking guidance on how investments, strategies, and stock markets apply to them specially, not by the big box brokerage houses pushing products and mutual funds
- Understand the difference between fiduciary and non-fiduciary advice
- Learn how to Optimize your Social Security around your assets and pension
- How to create a bucket plan strategy with your investments and use dividends in or near retirement
- Why ROTH conversions and TCJA could impact your retirement
The workshop will be presented by a local, independent fiduciary advisor who will be providing accurate and up to date information. Each workshop will provide general, unbiased information to you the attendee. At the conclusion of each workshop, you the attendee may request to speak with the presenter in a private setting if you so choose.
Tuition and Workbook
Retirement Masterclass is delivered in a classroom-style format in a total of 4-4 1/2 hours (broken up into 2 nights) or less and comes with a workbook and workshop materials.
Retire Ready Academy instructors are licensed and trained financial professionals. Retirement Masterclass does not promote or endorse any specific product or company, and no selling is allowed. Retirement Masterclass is an education course for general, non-commercial, education only and are not intended to be construed as tax, legal, or financial advice. Course attendees should seek professional advice from their financial or tax professional before applying strategies taught or discussed in the course.